Fantage Cherrioz Chatbox


Get FantageCherrioz chat group | Goto FantageCherrioz website
Cherrioz Fantage Cherrio Fans this is our chat box!! Rules 1. No advertising Fantage realated Blogs anything else is fine if its appropriate 2. If you are an owner Please dont abuse your powers that will maake you become a mod or a member 3. Please No drama on this chat 4. Have Fun xD Main Owner : Surekha123 Sonia1112 and Rocknroll56 Owners:Hermione24 Silver & Grapie plus more I've gotten overboard with owners
Get your own Poll!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

News News News!

Cherrioz guys I'm Back YAY and Now some News about Fantage Theres a Monsters Color Battle going on RIGHT NOW its at the beach and Carnival! Its kinda the same thing as the First color battle but NOW with MONSTERS! xD I hope you'll Have Fun! Here's what you do
1. Ethier go to the Carnival or the Beach
2. Find The Monster Color Battle Paint Bucket Thing (lol)
3. Enter
4. Read the instructions on the top
5. When two monsters show up click the one you like Most
6. Wait to see The Winners!
Thats very simple isn't it? Here are all the monsters!
Also I'm Coming Back Yay! Heres whats going on I came back Lol and...... When I came back I got to 2,000 HITS! Oh ya big accomplishment! So I will be celebrating! Heres the news on the party!
What Server: Sage Dragon
Where: Down Town
What time: 5:0o EASTEREN!
Day: Saturday Feb. 27
I think thats all you need to know But heres What will be held at my Party...
1. Contest if you win you get featured on my blog!
2. The Party will also be Featured on meh blog
3. There will be Cheerios there I hope lol
4. Party on my chat
5. MANY MANY pics will be taken lol
6. much much more Plus Surprizes!
~I hope you come and please do Fantage Cherrioz Team~

No comments:

Post a Comment