Fantage Cherrioz Chatbox


Get FantageCherrioz chat group | Goto FantageCherrioz website
Cherrioz Fantage Cherrio Fans this is our chat box!! Rules 1. No advertising Fantage realated Blogs anything else is fine if its appropriate 2. If you are an owner Please dont abuse your powers that will maake you become a mod or a member 3. Please No drama on this chat 4. Have Fun xD Main Owner : Surekha123 Sonia1112 and Rocknroll56 Owners:Hermione24 Silver & Grapie plus more I've gotten overboard with owners
Get your own Poll!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cherrioz taking a break

Cherrioz guys I will be taking a break from blogging and fantage well on fantage i will only be on when there are partys and stuff going on so i wont be on most of the time im really srry guys if you want to talk to me send me a message on youtube (my youtube user is Thesurekha123) or email me at fantagecherrioz@aol.com Thanks and I am very srry
~xoxo Surekha123 a.k.a. Cherrioz

No comments:

Post a Comment