Fantage Cherrioz Chatbox


Get FantageCherrioz chat group | Goto FantageCherrioz website
Cherrioz Fantage Cherrio Fans this is our chat box!! Rules 1. No advertising Fantage realated Blogs anything else is fine if its appropriate 2. If you are an owner Please dont abuse your powers that will maake you become a mod or a member 3. Please No drama on this chat 4. Have Fun xD Main Owner : Surekha123 Sonia1112 and Rocknroll56 Owners:Hermione24 Silver & Grapie plus more I've gotten overboard with owners
Get your own Poll!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fantage cherrioz program for New Years Eve and New Years Day!


Cherrioz bloggerz I hope your having a wonderful New Years Eve and will have an awesome New Years Day! Heres some info about the 2010 hats you get them from gems or the wizards dominion all blue (or rare gems yay its for nons too!) And heres some info about my New Years Party it will start today dec. 31 at 5:00 MT Fantage server is Amber Antelope I know its full sometimes or most of the time but if you keep refreshing I bet you can get in heres the info in organized form
When: Dec. 31 and Jan. 1
What time: 5:00
Where: Mt fantage
What Server: Amber Antelope
I hope you Fantage Cherrioz fans can make it I'll see you there!
~ Thanks bloggers Fantage Cherrrioz team

No comments:

Post a Comment